Tuesday, March 23, 2010

john and anna bags

Once in a while i am moved to create little projects that challenge my primal creative skills. They always use very basic materials and i only use two tools to make them, my outdoor knife and my little marlin spike (my two very favorite tools). These projects are very special to me and are never commissioned and not for sale. They just happen...

Here are two that i made last month for John Powell and Anna Maidon (two very fun people I worked with for the opening and closing ceremonies)



black vegetable tanned leather, hand stitched sides, braided strap, and wood peg closure



braid: 18 strand english sennit, finished with mathew walker knots

2 comments:

  1. I want to buy a new bag, I love these in the post, I think that them are so cool, he color and the details are so wonderful!! 22dd

    ReplyDelete